All personal information collected by Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Further information about the Privacy Act is available on the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website.
Information we collect and how it is used.
Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd achieves its overall objective of quality employment outcomes for Australian industry through:
– Effective working relationships with individuals, employment service providers, industry, community groups and other stakeholders
– auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve its services
Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd collects personal information in order to properly and efficiently carry out its functions. Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd only uses personal information for the purpose(s) for which it was given to Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd and for directly related purposes (unless otherwise required by or authorised by law) or as consented to by the individual concerned.
Communication – emails and electronic forms
Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd’s servers and databases may record your email address if you send Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd a message online. This information may be used to respond to your message, to contact you for the purposes as set out above under the heading Information Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd collects and how it uses it or, where you have provided it to Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd for the purpose of subscribing, to add you to the appropriate subscription service(s). However, your email address will not be added to any third party mailing list.
Where you choose to send Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd a completed electronic form that includes your personal details, Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd collects personally identifiable information such as name, address and email address.
The information collected by email or electronic forms will not be disclosed unless one of the circumstances described below under the heading Information Sharing has been satisfied.
Log information (browsing)
When you use Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd’s online services, its servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your server address, your top level domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .au, .uk, etc), the date and time of visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents viewed, the previous sites visited, the browser type, the browser language, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
– Google Analytics
Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd uses Google Analytics to collect information about visitors to its website. It anonymously tracks how visitors interact with this website, including how they have accessed the site (for example from a search engine, a link, an advertisement) and what they did on the site. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd uses reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage. Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd may also use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to help us understand more about visitors to the site including Age, Gender, and Interest data.
You can opt out of Google Analytics and limit the tracking applied to your browsing behaviour by third parties by:
disabling or refusing cookies;
Use the opt-out service provided by Google;
Learn more about privacy and online security at the Stay Smart Online website.
– Social Media
Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd also uses interfaces with social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others and anonymously tracks traffic generated from advertising and marketing on social media sites.
Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd may use anonymised analytics information from these sites to measure the effectiveness of our content.
Access and alteration of records containing personal information
When you provide personal information in relation to Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd’s services, Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd will allow you access to your personal information and will correct your personal information if it is inaccurate (subject to restrictions on such access or alteration of records under the applicable provisions of any law of the Commonwealth).
Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd only discloses personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
– where you are reasonably likely to have been aware, or made aware by way of a privacy notice, that your personal information is usually passed to the relevant parties
– where you have consented to the disclosure of your personal information
– where we believe on reasonable grounds that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to your life or health or that of another person
– where the disclosure is required or authorised by or under law
– where the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of criminal law or a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd takes all reasonable steps:
– to protect the personal information held in its possession against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or misuse
– to ensure that, where it has given personal information to a contractor (that carries out a service for Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd), the contractor complies with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act.
Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects and stores is accurate, relevant, up-to-date, complete and not misleading.
Changes to this policy
Headmark Consulting Pty Ltd
Tel – +61 7 3188-5611